Barcol Impressor HM-934-1
1. A digital indentation hardness tester, is the latest design and development of our company.
2. It is characterized in that provided with a balance positioning, a digital display of hardness value, and a non disassembly calibration and adjusting.
3. It is with good stability, convenient calibration, and high accuracy of detection.
4. Small in size, portable. Single hand operation, easy to use. Can be used in any occasion as long as the hand can reach.
5. Wide test range, can test from very soft pure aluminum to a particularly hard aluminum alloy. effective test range equivalent to the Brinell Hardness of 25~150HB.
6. No need to support. The hardness tester is only tested on one side of the sample without support.
7. With the maximum hold function, hold the maximum hardness value during measurement.
8. Provide Bluetooth data output choice.
1. Range: 0~100Hba, equal to 25~150HBW
2. Resolution: 0.1HBa
3. Indication Error: 81~88Hba: ±1Hba; 42~48Hba: ±2Hba
Repeatability Error: 81~88Hba: ±1.5Hba; 42~48Hba: ±2.5Hba
4. Brinell Hardness: No
5. Vickers Hardness: No
6. Wenster Hardness: No
7. Rockwell hardness: No
9. Maximum Hold: Yes
10. Average Calculation: No
11. Operating Condition: Temperature:0~50ºC; Humidity:<80%RH
12. Power Supply: 2x1.5V AAA (UM-4) Battery
13. Dimensions: 170x63x82mm
14. Weight: 390g (Not Including Batteries)
15. Standard Packing: Main Unit; 2 Pins; 2 Standard Blocks; Pin Length Calibration Block; Screw Driver; Spanner
16. Optional: Bluetooth Data Adapter with Software