Barcol Impressor HT-25
1. A digital indentation hardness tester, is the latest design and development of our company.
2. It is characterized in that provided with a balance positioning, a digital display of hardness value, and a non disassembly calibration and adjusting.
3. It is with good stability, convenient calibration, and high accuracy of detection.
4. Small in size, portable. Single hand operation, easy to use. Can be used in any occasion as long as the hand can reach.
5. Wide test range, can test from very soft pure aluminum to a particularly hard aluminum alloy. effective test range equivalent to the Brinell Hardness of 25~150HB.
6. No need to support. The hardness tester is only tested on one side of the sample without support.
7. Can be used for measuring not only Barcol Hardness, but also Brinell Hardness (HB), Vickers Hardness (HV), Webster Hardness (HW), Rockwell Hardness (HRB/HRE/HRF/HRH).
8. With the maximum hold function, hold the maximum hardness value during measurement.
9. With the function of calculating the average value, and the average value of the 29 sets of data are calculated at most.
10. Provide Bluetooth data output and RS232 output choice.
1. Range: 0~100Hba, equal to 25~150HBW
2. Resolution: 0.1HBa
3. Indication Error: 81~88Hba: ±1Hba; 42~48Hba: ±2Hba
Repeatability Error: 81~88Hba: ±1.5Hba; 42~48Hba: ±2.5Hba
4. Brinell Hardness: Yes
5. Vickers Hardness: Yes
6. Wenster Hardness: Yes
7. Rockwell hardness: Yes
9. Maximum Hold: Yes
10. Average Calculation: Yes
11. Operating Condition: Temperature:0~50ºC; Humidity:<80%RH
12. Power Supply: 2x1.5V AAA (UM-4) Battery
13. Dimensions: 170x63x82mm
14. Weight: 390g (Not Including Batteries)
15. Standard Packing: Main Unit; 2 Pins; 2 Standard Blocks; Pin Length Calibration Block; Screw Driver; Spanner
16. Optional: Bluetooth Data Adapter, RS232 Software and cable.