Dual TDS Monitor KL-761EC (HM model DM-2EC)
•Highly efficient and accurate due to its advanced microprocessor technology.
•Displays EC levels of the Feed Water and Product Water with in & out electrode probes.
•Auto-Off function conserves battery power. The unit shuts off automatically after 3 minutes.
•Dual Range - Measures from 0-999µS, with a resolution of 1µS. From 1000 to 9990µS, the resolution is in 10µS increments, indicated by a blinking 'x10' image.
•Factory Calibrated: calibrated to 1413µS. The DM-2EC features digital calibration.
•Diagnostic error messaging
•Shielded sensor cables
•Comes equipped with 1/4 inch Quick-Connect T-fittings. Also available with 3/8" or 1/2" fittings.
•Installs quickly and easily.
1. Range: 0-9990µS
2. Accuracy: ±2%
3. Cable Length: 46" (including sensor), shielded cables
4. Sensor: Dual, 1/4" diameter for quick-connect fittings (model SP-3, included)
5. Digital Calibration: Digitally factory calibrated to 1413 µS. Re-calibration can be done separately for each line.
6. Power source: 2 x AA batteries
7. Battery life: Approx. 2 years
8. Size: 11.6 x 6.8 x1.8 cm (4.6 x 2.6 x .7in.)
9. Weight: 201.3 g (7.1 oz.)