Portable Fluoride Ion Meter ION321-F
• High performance portable fluoride ion meter is equipped with a large LCD display.
• 2 to 5 points calibration from low to high concentrations.
• Direct ion concentration readout simplifies the elaborate measurement process.
• Selectable multiple concentration units include the ppm, mg/L, mmol/L and mol/L.
• Automatic Temperature Compensation provides accurate reading over the entire range.
• Calibration Due Reminder prompts user to calibrate the meter regularly.
• Stability indicator automatically shows current measurement status.
• Auto-Hold function freezes stable reading for easy viewing and recording.
• Manual temperature calibration improves the measurement accuracy of meter.
• Selectable temperature unit (°C or °F) meets different application requirements.
• mV measurement mode allows user to check performance of the ion selective electrode.
• Automatic electrode diagnosis shows the slope of sensor.
• Help message as a operational guide that helps you quickly begin using the meter.
• System menu can be used to set 8 parameters, including the number of calibration points, stability condition, hold function, etc.
• Reset feature automatically resumes all parameters back to factory default settings.
• Expanded memory stores and recalls up to 500 readings.
• Built-in real-time clock stamps stored data to meet GLP standard.
• Stored data can be transferred into computer by USB communication interface.
• Multi-mode power scheme (battery, power adapter, computer's USB port) ensures that use the meter smoothly.
1. Range: 1×10-6M~Saturation, 0.02ppm~Saturation
2. Accuracy: ±0.5% F.S
3. Resolution: 0.001, 0.01, 0.1, 1
4. Calibration Points: 2 to 5 points
5. Calibration Solutions: 0.001, 0.01, 0.1, 1, 10, 100, 1000, 10000ppm, mg/L, mol/L
1. Range: -1999.9~1999.9mV
2. Accuracy: ±0.2mV
3. Resolution: 0.1mV
1. Range: 0~105°C, 32~221°F
2. Accuracy: ±0.5°C, ±0.9°F
3. Resolution: 0.1°C
4. Calibration Range: Measured value ±10°C
5. Temperature Units: °C or °F
1. Temperature Compensation: 0~100°C, 32~212°F
2. Compensation Mode: Manual or Automatic
3. Hold Function: Manual or Automatic
4. Stability Conditions: Low or High
5. Calibration Due: 0 to 31 days
6. Power Off: Manual or Automatic (10, 20, 30 minutes)
7. Reset Function: Yes
8. Memory: Stores up to 500 data sets
9. Output: USB Communication Interface
10. Connector: BNC
11. Power Requirements: 3 x 1.5V "AA" Batteries
12. Dimensions: 170(L)×85(W)×30(H)mm
13. Weight: 300g