Portable Chlorine Ion Meter ION321-CL
• High performance portable fluoride ion meter is equipped with a large LCD display.
• 2 to 5 points calibration from low to high concentrations.
• Direct ion concentration readout simplifies the elaborate measurement process.
• Selectable multiple concentration units include the ppm, mg/L, mmol/L and mol/L.
• Automatic Temperature Compensation provides accurate reading over the entire range.
• Calibration Due Reminder prompts user to calibrate the meter regularly.
• Stability indicator automatically shows current measurement status.
• Auto-Hold function freezes stable reading for easy viewing and recording.
• Manual temperature calibration improves the measurement accuracy of meter.
• Selectable temperature unit (°C or °F) meets different application requirements.
• mV measurement mode allows user to check performance of the ion selective electrode.
• Automatic electrode diagnosis shows the slope of sensor.
• Help message as a operational guide that helps you quickly begin using the meter.
• System menu can be used to set 8 parameters, including the number of calibration points, stability condition, hold function, etc.
• Reset feature automatically resumes all parameters back to factory default settings.
• Expanded memory stores and recalls up to 500 readings.
• Built-in real-time clock stamps stored data to meet GLP standard.
• Stored data can be transferred into computer by USB communication interface.
• Multi-mode power scheme (battery, power adapter, computer's USB port) ensures that use the meter smoothly.
1. Range: 5×10-6M~1M, 1.8~35500ppm
2. Accuracy: ±0.5% F.S
3. Resolution: 0.001, 0.01, 0.1, 1
4. Calibration Points: 2 to 5 points (0.001, 0.01, 0.1, 1, 10, 100, 1000, 10000)
5. Measurement Units: ppm, mg/L, mol/L, mmol/L
1. Range: ±1999.9mV
2. Accuracy: ±0.2mV
3. Resolution: 0.1mV
1. Range: 0~105°C, 32~221°F
2. Accuracy: ±0.5°C
3. Resolution: 0.1°C, 0.1°F
4. Calibration Points: 1 point
5. Calibration Range: Measured value ±10°C
1. Temperature Compensation: 0~100°C, 32~212°F, Manual or Automatic
2. Data Hold: Manual or Auto-Endpoint
3. Stability Criteria: Low or High
4. Calibration Due Alarm: 1 to 31 days or Off
5. Power Off: Manual or Automatic (10, 20, 30 minutes)
6. Reset Function: Yes
7. Memory: Stores up to 500 data sets
8. Output: USB communication interface
9. Connector: BNC
10. Display: LCD
11. Power: 3×1.5V AA batteries or DC5V power adapter
12. Dimensions: 170(L)×85(W)×30(H)mm
13. Weight: 300g