TG12-W Hematocrit Centrifuge
1. TG12 Capillary blood centrifuge is mainly used to test the blood capillary hematocrit, separation of the micro-blood and micro-capacity.
2. The machine is full made of stainless steel, built-in steel protection, compact and concise.
3. Adopt advanced CPU control system realizing microprocessor control, it can control rotate speed, temperature and relative centrifuge force.
4. Stainless steel recessed and solid structure is for continuous usage, the pneumatic spring and automatic locked cover can assure the security.
5. Complying with CE security certification, and certified by ISO9001 and 13485 quality system.
1. Computer controlled, digital display, touchable panel, no pollution
2. Electrical Lock, Safety Mechanism
3. Fast Speed Up and Down
4. Self Balance function
1. Maximum Rotation Speed: 12000r/min
2. Rotor Capacity: 12,24,36 pieces of Capillary
3. Timing Range: 0-99min
4. Rotation Accuracy: +/-20r/min
5. Power: AC 220V /110V
6. Noise: <55db(A)
7. Dimensions: 500*360*265mm
8. Net Weight: 21kg