Coffee refractometer RCM-1000BT measures the concentration of coffee (TDS value) and Brix. By measuring the concentration of coffee, it assists the user to maintain the desired extraction of coffee with consistency.
By using the buit-in Bluetooth function, the user can view the optimal extraction yield with results, plotted on a graph using the RCM-1000BT smart phone application.
In addition, the devices is portable and has features such as backlight display to allow the user to operate the device in dark environments.
1. Measurement Units: Brix, TDS, Temperature
2. Range: Brix: 0.00~26.00%, TDS: 0.00~23.00%; Temp.: 0~70°C
3. Resolution: Brix/TDS: 0.01%, Temp.: 0.1°C
4. Accuracy: Brix/TDS: +-0.20%; Temp.: +-0.1°C
5. Temperature Compensation: ATC 10~60°C
6. Backlight: Automatic Brightness Control 20 seconds
7. Auto Shut-Off: after 2 minutes
8. Idle sample volume: 0.5ml
9. Usage Environment: 10~40°C
10. Power: 1.5V x 2 AAA Alkaline
11. Size: 58 x 36 x 122mm
12. Weight: 95g without battery.