POCKET DISSOLVED OXYGEN METER DO-10
• Water and wastewater treatment
• Pond water and aquarium
• Industrial process monitoring
• Surface and ground water monitoring
• Education and other applications
• Pocket dissolved oxygen meter comes with a polarographic sensor.
• 1 or 2 points calibration using the air-saturated water and zero oxygen solution.
• Manual salinity and barometric pressure compensation improve the measurement accuracy.
• Automatic Temperature Compensation ensures accurate reading over the entire range.
• Auto-Hold function freezes stable measured value for easy viewing and recording.
• Battery indicator shows the remaining battery capacity.
• Auto-Power Off helps user effectively conserve battery life.
• System menu allows setting the 6 parameters, including the number of calibration points, temperature unit, concentration unit, etc.
• Reset feature automatically resumes all parameters back to factory default settings.
1. Range: 0.0~20.0mg/L (or ppm)
2. Accuracy: ±0.5mg/L
3. Resolution: 0.1mg/L
% Saturation of Oxygen
1. Range: 0.0~200.0%
2. Accuracy: ±10% F.S
3. Resolution: 0.1%
1. Temperature Compensation: 0~40°C, 32~104°F
2. Barometric Pressure Correction: 60.0~112.5kPa, 450~850mmHg
3. Salinity Correction: 0~35g/L
4. Hold Function: Manual or Automatic
5. Power Off: Manual or Automatic (8 minutes after last key pressed)
6. Reset Function: Yes
7. Sensor Type: Polarographic DO Probe (cable length 2m)
8. Connector: 6-pin Mini Plug
9. Power Requirements: 2×1.5V "AAA" Batteries
10. Battery Life: Approximately 150 hours
11. Dimensions: 175(L)×40(Dia.)mm
12. Weight: 100g