EM-191 Magnetic Field Meter
1. An electromagnetic wave simply means the wave motion of the electromagnetic field (EMF).
2. This meter is applied to measuring electromagnetic fields of extremely low frequency (ELF) of 30Hz to 300Hz.
3. It is capable of measuring the electromagnetic field radiation intensity that is produced from electric transmission equipment, power line, electric oven, air conditioner, refrigerator, computer monitor, video/audio device and so forth.
4. The magnetic field unit is Tesla (T), Gauss (G), micro-Tesla (uT) or milli-Gauss (mG).
5. Data hold, Maximum hold, Overload indication, Low battery indication.
Range: 200 ~ 2000mG; 20 ~ 200μT
Accuracy: ±2.5% at 50Hz/60Hz
Resolution: 0.1/1mG, 0.01/0.1μT
Frequency response: 30 ~ 300Hz
Sensor: Single Axis
Power DC: 9V battery
Dimension: 130 x 56 x 38 mm