New FTTH OPTICAL FIBER FUSION SPLICER AOP51 (AV6481)
AOP51 implements industrial-grade CPU + FPGA structure of high-performance, completely fresh HD optical fiber microscope, imported high-speed motor and aluminum-magnesium alloy materials extensively. Compared with AOP50, AOP51 lowers the size by 38%, the weight by 52%, the power consumption by 57%, but improves the speed by 60%, the environment adaptability by 80% and the reliability (MTBF) by 200%. You can get unprecedented fusion splicing experience.
1. Precise fiber core alignment, ultra-low fiber fusion splicing consumption.
2. 7s fast fusion splicing, 18s highly efficient heating.
3. 320 times image magnification, 5mm fusion splicing for fibers of ultra-short cutting length.
4. 300 groups of fusion splicing modes, 100 groups of heating modes.
5. 10000 groups of fusion records, 64 images storage.
6. Ceramic presser foot, ceramic V-block, all-in-one fixture.
7. Dual-direction splicing, automatic splicing, intelligent pyrocondensation.
8. USB and SD card interfaces, U-disk automatic software upgrade.
9. Built-in modular lithium battery, supports 220 times of splicing and heating cycles.
10. Small in size and light in weight, easy to carry and can be lift by one hand.
11. Water-resistant and dust-resistant can meet IP52 requirements.
12. All-in-one fixer: The all-in-one fixture meet fusion splicing demands of multiple fibers, jumpers and rubber-insulted wires with a cladding diameter of 80~150μm.
13. Graphical interfaces and touch screen: AOP51 uses entirely new GUI graphical interfaces and touch screen in design. Operators can set up the splicer and get to know relevant information of it simply and directly by graphical interfaces.
14. Intelligent heat shrinkage: A detection unit is embedded in the heater. The heating function will only be enabled when the thermal shrinkage tube is put in the heater, to avoid mis-operation.
15. Large-capacity pluggable lithium battery: The built-in pluggable lithium battery with large capacity can answer working demand lasting all day long (typical 220 times of fusion splicing and heating cycles).
16. Ceramic V-block and ceramic presser foot: Ceramic V-block with high precision brings you convenient and accurate placement of optical fibers and makes cleanup easy.
17. Multi-functional carrying case: The multi-functional carrying case is novel in design and light in weight, has built-in compact working bench. Open or close the cover can turn it to a working bench.
1. Alignment method: Precise core alignment and cladding alignment
2. Applicable fibers: Any common optical fibers, rubber-insulated fibers and jumpers that meet requirements of ITU-TG.651~653, ITU-TG.655 and ITU-TG.657.
3. Optical fiber diameter: Cladding: 80~150μm, coating layer: 0.1~3mm
4. Cutting length: 5~16mm (coated optical fiber diameter ≤250μm); 10mm (coated optical fiber diameter: 0.25~3mm)
5. Fusion splicing consumption (typical value): 0.02dB (SMF); 0.01dB (MMF); 0.04dB (DSF); 0.04dB (NZDSF)
6. Return loss: Better than 60dB
7. Fusion splicing time (typical value): 7s
8. Heating time (typical value): 18s
9. Pulling force test: 1.96~2.25N
10. Thermal shrinkage tube: 60mm, 40mm and a series of thermal shrinkage tubes
11. Graphical display: High-performance 4.3 inch LCD
12. Magnification time: 320 times/88 times
13. Fusion splicing record: 10000 groups
14. Battery capacity: 11.1V, 6400mAh，typical value of fusion splicing and thermal cycle is 220 times
15. Battery service life: Cycle charging times reach 300~500, can be replaced by customers
16. Electrode service life Typical value is 4000 times, can be replaced by customers
17. Construction lighting Built-in lights with high-brightness and wide lighting area
18. Working environment Temp:-10~50˚C; hum: 0~95%RH, height above sea level:0~6000m
19. Operation interfaces GUI graphical operation interfaces
20. External power AC: AC100~240V, 60Hz, 0~1.5A; DC: DC10~15V
21. External port USB / SD
22. Dimensions 120 (W) x 30 (H) x 154mm (D) (without rubber anti-vibration pad)
23. Weight 1.59kg (host engine), 0.37kg (battery).