SYD-3536 Manual Cleveland Open Cup Flash Point Tester
This instrument is designed and made as per GB/T3536-2008 Petroleum Products - Determination of Flash and Fire Points - Cleveland open cup method and ASTM D 92 Standard Test Method for Flash and Fire Points by Cleveland Open Cup Tester. It is applicable to all petroleum products with flash points above 79℃ and below 400℃ except fuel oils.
I. Main technical features
1. It adopts special heating furnace to ensure the safety of test. The heating power is continuously adjustable. It can meet requirements of test.
2. The instrument adopts desktop structure. The stainless steel working table and furnace shell make it beautiful and elegant.
3. The instrument is fully self-contained complete. The operator can do determination as long as connecting with coal gas or other civil gas.
4. It equipped with flame extinguishing cover which accord with requirements of test.
II. Main technical specifications and parameters
1. Power supply: AC（220±10%）V、50Hz.
2. Heating device: Quartz tube furnace heating, no naked fire, explosion prevented. The power is adjustable from 0W to 600W.
3. Test flame applicator: It applies the test flame automatically.
4. Thermometer: (-6～400)℃. It is the same as thermometer ASTM 11C.
5. Igniting device: (1) Ignition source: coal gas(or civil gas,the same below)
(2) Flame diameter is 3.2mm～4.8mm
6. Ambient temperature: (-10∼50)℃
7. Relative humidity: ≤85%
8. Overall power consumption: ≤ 650W
9. Overall dimension: 350mm*290mm*350mm (thermometer is not included)