●Bench top meter for measurement of water hardness (the total concentration of calcium ion and magnesium ion).
●Electrode adopts model 601-F water hardness combination electrode with patent structure. It consists of measurement electrode, reference electrode and temperature probe. Replaceable measuring head, steady potential, fast response, easy to use.
●Meter adopts intelligent chip design, automatic calibration, automatic temperature compensation, time display, data storage RS232 output, etc.
● Ability to switch among eight units: mmol/L, mg/L (CaCO3), mg/L (CaO), mmol/L (Boiler) and mg/L (Ca). Three options of three units: ºfH (France); ºdH (Germany); ºeH (UK) from WH-Link communication software.
●Equipped with B1, B2 and B3 calibration solution.
●Equipped with WH-Link communication software, connect testing data of meter to computer.
1. Measuring range: 0~10mmol/L; 0~401mg/L(Ca); 0~1000mg/L(CaCO3); 0~100ºfH (France Degree); 0~561mg/L(CaO); 0~56ºdH (German Degree); 0~20mmol/L (Boiler);0~70ºeH (England Degree)
2. Resolution: 0.01 and 0.1 water hardness units
3. Accuracy: ±5% FS
4. Temp. compensation: 5~50ºC automatic
5. Calibration Solution: B1 Calibration Solution: 2.00x10-2mmol/L; B2 Calibration Solution: 2.00x10-1mmol/L; B3 Calibration Solution: 2.00mmol/L
6. Temperature: Measuring range: 0~60ºC; Resolution: 0.1ºC; Accuracy: ±0.5ºC
7. Data storage: 128 groups
8. Content Storage: serial number of measuring value, measuring value, units, temperature, ATC or MTC, date, time and calibration way.
9. Communication Connector: RS232
10. Power: DC 9V
11. Dimension and weight: 160x190x70mm/750g