1. Digital display gives exact reading with no guessing or errors while a colour coded light (LED) indicates the moisture condition of the material. This combined presentation of moisture measurement helps the user to map the extent of problems and monitor changes in condition precisely and reliably.
2. Used the exclusive Micro-computer LSI circuit and crystal time base to offer high accuracy measurement. It can obtain automatically the temperature corrected moisture value.
3. Wide measuring range and high resolution.
4. Automatic power off to conserve power.
5. Can communicate with PC computer for statistics and printing by the optional USB cable or bluetooth adapter.
1. Display:4 digits, 10 mm LCD
2. With colour coded LEDs indication: Green LED represents a safe, air-dry state; Yellow LED represents a borderline State; Red LED represents a damp state.
3. Range: average 0~24%
4. Accuracy: ±0.5%n or ±0.5% Whichever is the greater
5. PC interface: RS232C interface (Cable and software is optional, not included)
6. Power supply: 4x1.5 AA A size (UM-4) battery
7. Power off: Manual off or Auto power off after 5 minutes from last key operation
8. Operating conditions: Temperature: 0~50°C; Humidity: below 90% RH
9. Dimensions: Unit 165x62x26mm or 6.5x2.4x1.0 inch; Probe 475x45x45 mm or 18.7x1.8x1.8 inch
10. Weight: 365g (not including batteries)