Waterproof ORP Meter ORP-200
Ideal for all ORP testing, including anti-oxidant measurement, water purification applications, ionizers, agriculture, aquariums & aquaculture, chlorine monitoring, cooling tower disinfection, environmental testing, fruit & vegetable washing, hydroponics, metal finishing, ozone system monitoring, pharmaceutical & medical applications, pools & spas, pulp bleaching, vineyards & wineries and water treatment.
1. Measures Oxidation Reduction Potential (Redox) and Temperature
2. Auto-ranging calibration with digital fine tuning
3. Includes 4 pH buffer solution in a sponge embedded in a clear cap
4. Waterproof housing (IP-67 rating)
5. Simultaneous temperature display
6. Digital Calibration (push button)
7. Auto-off function, data-hold function and low-battery indicator.
8. Display: large and easy-to-read LCD screen includes simultaneous temperature reading.
9. Factory Calibrated: The ORP-200 meter is factory calibrated to +200 mV The meter can be easily recalibrated with digital calibration using the push buttons, rather than a screwdriver.
10. Includes a cap, batteries, and lanyard
1. ORP Range: -999 to +1000 mV
2. Temperature Range: 0-80 °C; 32-176 °F
3. Resolution: 1 mV; Temperature resolution is 0.1 °C/F
4. Accuracy: 0.5% (+/- 2mV)
5. Calibration: Digital calibration by push button.
6. Electrode: Replaceable glass sensor and reference tube electrodes
7. Housing: IP-67 Waterproof (submersible; floats)
8. Power source: 3 x 1.5V button cell batteries (included)
9. Dimensions: 18.5 x 3.4 x 3.4 cm (7.3 x 1.3 x 1.3 inches)
10. Weight: 96.4 g (3.4 oz)