Concrete Schmidt Hammer HT-225
The test hammer submit to standard of GB/T9138-1988 and JJG817-93 and JGJ/T23-2011 and ASTM C 805. HT-225 concrete test hammer is applied to test the compressive strength of building concrete components, bridge and so on.
1) Center rod is made from imported material, high accuracy and durable resistance.
2) The shell is made from high Aluminum or high polymer material in order to perfect protect instrument from damage and extend use life.
3) Pointer slider is outside structure, its friction can be balance well and easy to be adjusted so that we can make sure that the instrument is accurate. Compared with other suppliers in the line of business, the product is more accuracy, good quality, and best price and longer use life.
1. Test range: 10~60Mpa
2. Standard impact energy: 2.207J (0.225Kgf.m)
3. Stroke of rebound hammer: 75mm
4. Friction of pointer slider: 0.5N~0.8N
5. Sphere radius of rebound pole SR: 25mm±1mm
6. Average rebound value on steel anvil Rm: 80±2
7. Size: Φ54*278mm
8. Weight: ≈1KG