1. Portable spectrophotometer adopts internationally agreed geometry D/8 (Diffused illumination, 8 degrees observe angle) and SCI (specular component included) / SCE(specular component excluded). It could be used for color matching for many industries and widely used in painting industry, textile industry, plastic industry, food industry, building material industry and other industries for color quality control.
2. Camera to view the measurement area. In previous measurement instrument, we can only aim at the testing area approximately which may introduce errors. Our spectrophotometers include a camera in our optical system, and the user can clearly see the measurement area to avoid measurement errors.
3. CLEDs light source. spectrally balanced LED light source.
4. Every Test Calibration Technology (ETC).
5. Color QC Software. Our spectrophotometer comes with PC color QC software, which is applicable in various industries for management of color data. It is used for store test result,generate test report and print test report after connect with printer.
6. Automatic Gloss Compensation Technology. Gloss will greatly affect the measurement of color. Our instrument adopts automatic gloss compensation technology which guarantees the accuracy of color measurement value for surfaces of different gloss. This research finding is published in international leading, SCI included journal, Optik.
7. Innovative light splitting SCS optical engine. Adopt innovative single-grating-dual-light-paths light splitting system: SCS optical engine which creates the best measurement repeatability for portable spectrophotometers and guarantees accurate measurement of surface color of materials.
8. The most complete light sources compares with similar products. Comparing with similar products, our spectrophotometers offer the most complete, 28 kinds of standard light sources and 40 measurement color value indicators; It can also customize measurement methods according to your requirement, and satisfy all your color measurement needs.
1. Illumination: d/8 (Diffused lighting, 8 degrees observe angle), SCI (specular reflection included) / SCE (specular reflection excluded)simultaneous measurement. (conform to CIE No.15, ISO 7724/1, ASTM E1164, DIN 5033 Teil7, JIS Z8722 Condition C standards)
2. Size of integrating sphere: Φ40mm, Avian diffused reflection surface coating.
3. Illumination Light source: CLEDs (entire wavelength balanced LED light source).
4. Sensor: dual light path sensor array
5. Wavelength range: 400~700nm
6. Wavelength interval: 10nm
7. Half spectral width: 5nm
8. Reflectivity range: 0~200%
9. Reflectivity resolution: 0.01%
10. Observation angle: 2°/10°
11. Measurement light source: A, C, D50, D55, D65, D75, F1, F2, F3, F4, F5, F6, F7, F8, F9, F10, F11, F12, DLF, TL83, TL84, NBF, U30, CWF
12. Data being displayed: SPD distribution/data, sample's color values, color difference values/graph, pass/fail results, color error tendency, color simulation, display measurement area, history data color simulation, manual input standard sample, generate measurement report.
13. Measurement time interval: 0.5 seconds
14. Measurement time: 1 second
15. Color space: CIE-L*a*b, L*C*h, L*u*v, XYZ, Yxy, Reflectance; Hunterlab, Munsell MI, CMYK, RGB, HSB
16. Color difference formulas: ΔE*ab, ΔE*CH, ΔE*uv, ΔE*cmc (2:1), ΔE*cmc (1:1), ΔE*94, ΔE*00, ΔEab (Hunter), 555 shade sort
17. Other colorimetric indices: WI (ASTM E313-10, ASTM E313-73, CIE/ISO, AATCC, Hunter, Taube Berger, Ganz, Stensby); YI (ASTM D1925, ASTM E313-00, ASTM E313-73); Tint (ASTM E313,CIE,Ganz); Metamerism index Milm, Stick color fastness, Color fastness; ISO luminance, 8 gloss, A density, T density, M density, E density.
18. Repeatability: light splitting reflectivity: Standard deviation within 0.08%; color values; ΔE*ab<=0.03 (After calibration, standard deviation of 30 measurements on test white board, 5 second intervals); Maximum: 0.05
19. Battery capacity: rechargeable, 10000 continuous tests, 7.4V/6000mAh
20. Interface: USB
21. Data storage: 20000 test results
22. Light source longevity: 10 years, 3 million tests
23. Inter-instrument agreement: ΔE*ab within 0.2(BCRA color charts II, average of the 12 charts)
24. Size: 181*73*112mm(L*W*H)
25. Weight: about 550g (does not include battery's weight)
26. Display: True color screen that includes all colors
27. Work temperature range: 0~45℃, relative humidity 80% or below( at 35°C ),no condensation
28. Storage temperature range: -25℃ to 55℃, relative humidity 80% or below (at 35°C), no condensation
29. Standard accessories: DC adapter, Lithium battery, manual, color management software, drive software, electronic manual, color management guide, USB cable, black/white calibration tube, protective cover, spire lamella, portable bag, electronic color charts, measurement and test report
30. Optional accessories: powder molding device, micro printer
31. Color matching system: match
32. UV light source: without UV light source